started with Downloadable Audio Books from
of supported devices.
- Windows Media
Plays for Sure
- Microsoft Windows Media Player v9 or above
- Musicmatch Jukebox v8.2 or above
- Nullsoft Vinamp v5 or above
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or above
- Netscape 6.2 or above
- Mozilla 1.1 or above
- Firefox 1.0 or above
- Opera 7.0 or above
For more information on Software and Hardware requirement visit HELP.
- Click on the icon from the Osterhout Free Library home page
- Type in the barcode on the back of your
Luzerne County Library System card to go to the NetLibrary database
- Go to Creat
a Free Account link on the upper right
corner from the NetLibrary home
- Create an account using user name and password.
- Second time onwards you can Log In
before entering the Audiobooks Center
- If you do not Log In before choosing the Audiobooks Center, you will be required to enter the same user name and password every time you want to download the book.
Audiobooks on PC or Laptop and then trasfering them to an portable device
- After creating an account click on Audiobooks Center
the book of your choice
on Download this Book
- If you
are planning to listen to the book using portable device choose Check out and Download CD
Quality. If you are planning to
listen to the book on your PC choose Check
out and Download Radio Quality.
the downloaded book using any of the recommended media player software and
transfer it to your portable device.
more information visit Transfer